An organisation's workspace is owned and controlled by the organisation for a distinct purpose (e.g. education). While a personal workspace is owned and controlled by that person, each user is automatically provided a workspace once they join the app.
Articles in this section
- What is the Wondr Medical Platform?
- What is the difference between my personal Workspace and an organisation's Workspace?
- Can I rename a Workspace?
- How do I create a Workspace?
- How do I invite my colleagues?
- Is Wondr Medical free?
- Do I have to download the app?
- Is there a desktop version of Wondr Medical?
- What file, video, and image formats can be shared in a Room?
- Do I have to be a Medical Doctor to join Wondr Medical/ Do I have to prove I'm a Doctor to join Wondr Medical?